Organizing an election within a company, an association or a co-ownership syndicate can be highly complicated. But being so time-consuming and requiring a significant human investment, elections can now be simplified, whilst still offering confidentiality and security of the ballots and results. From how it works, to its advantages and uses, find out everything you need to know on electronic voting.
E-voting: How does it work?
Preparing the polling station, the ballot boxes, the ballot papers, the ballot papers, sending the invitations, setting up the display, communication, reminders: you know the process of organizing a vote. But what if you weren't to take care of these logistical tasks? That's the mission of our electronic voting solution! But how exactly does it work?
Voteer employs cryptography to protect the confidentiality of your votes end-to-end. This consists in encrypting the data to ensure its confidentiality. We use multi-factor authentication and artificial intelligence, to avoid identity fraud.
In addition, Voteer uses the blockchain for online voting. We were the first dematerialized voting platform to use this process, guaranteeing data security. It is therefore impossible to falsify them.
Voting on a secure platform: the advantages
There are many advantages to using an online voting site, or an electronic voting application, both for the organiser and the voters.
Advantages of the electronic vote for the organiser
Dematerialized voting is :
- time-saving in terms of organization and logistics of the vote. Indeed, there is no need to prepare any material for the polling station. Voting online saves a considerable amount of time within the counting and verification of the conformity of the vote, the result and their publication;
- a good way to increase the participation rate. Organizing a remote vote is a great way to involve your audience. In businesses or associations that have several branches, e-voting;
- an environmentally responsible action. With remote voting, everything is paperless. Thus, no more paper printouts or mailing of voting material to voters who are not on-site (telecommuting, absent or distant participants);
- a pledge to modernity. Digital tools are present in our daily lives and voting is no exception to the rule! Remember paper votes, and then remote control voting...? In a digitalized era, the electronic vote is the new normality.
Advantages of electronic votes for the voters
Advantages on the voter's side are also numerous. It allows to:
- vote through an easy-to-use and intuitive app;
- receive information in real-time: from the invitation, convocation;
- communicate directly by asking questions via the platform, in an anonymous way;
- vote at any time of the day, without having to go anywhere;
- simplify proxies;
- participate anonymously in a secure and reliable election.
E-voting: What is it used for?
Whether you are a company, an organization or a co-ownership syndicate, the vote is an essential part of your entity's life. Voting is a responsibility that gives you power of choice. Our remote voting application is designed for all who want to give their voters the opportunity to express themselves, wherever they are.
Regardless of whether you are an organization or a co-owners' association, Voteer is a turnkey solution adapted to your needs. As an organizer, it is not always easy to set up a vote in compliance with the regulatory framework. That is why we have developed an online voting and videoconferencing system to ease your task and allow you to enjoy the meetings with complete peace of mind.
Annual General Assembly
Whether you are a company, an association, voting is an essential part of your gouvernance. The vote is a duty that gives the power to choose. Our remote voting application is designed for all those who want to give their voters the ability to express themselves, wherever they are.
Voteer will assist you with organising your general meeting: from videoconferencing to virtual voting, including the management of publications, nominations, convocations, etc.
You may require an online voting provider for all types of elections, for example:
- advisory board
- employee representative
- election by list
Voteer listens to the needs of any organization, when it comes to the management and organization of their elections.
When you are planning to hold a company referendum to negotiate a collective agreement, online voting provides a neutral means of organizing this event. According to the social climate that drives to set up a company referendum, calling upon a dematerialized voting tool ensures the neutrality, reliability and conformity of the ballots. It is also an economical way to relieve you of the organizational logistics. By delegating the CSE elections to Voteer, you can focus on your managerial tasks with complete peace of mind.
After the vote, the perfect moment to communicate
Voteer goes further than just voting by offering you the opportunity to reach out to your audience. It is a real communication and dialogue tool between voters and polling officers. A Q&A system enables voters to ask their questions easily and anonymously. This feature is a major asset to developing the engagement of your audience thanks to an intuitive application.
Our e-voting application will also allow you to manage a large number of documents and procedures related to your elections: sending invitations and notices, personalized emails or SMS, ballot papers, video publications, etc. We have thought of everything to ease the communication around the vote in companies or organizations. Exchanges are thus simplified and all our functionalities allow you to communicate transparently.
General Meetings through videoconference: simplify it all
Videoconference or hybrid meetings are the new normal: increased telecommuting, business development on different sites, volunteers at a distance in associations. These are just a few of the reasons that drive the need to improve the way meetings are organized. Hybrid meetings can increase participation: those present vote, those who are at a distance are not left out. For effective meetings or general assemblies, you need a single tool for video conferencing and voting.
Voteer offers 3 video forms:
- we integrate a webcast or live streaming;
- you can integrate the Voteer application in your video platform;
- you can use Voteer directly on Microsoft Teams.